We operate differently at Hudson Physicians. Our personalized approach to care connects us to our patients and builds lasting relationships. Our expertise ensures our community can expect an unparalleled level of care. Our independence allows us to be both better supporters and better innovators.
As a member of the Hudson community, we are committed to giving our time, talents and treasures to various local organizations that support our vision for family health, wellness and happiness.
During the first half of 2015, we contributed to the following organizations:
- Al Hein Golf Tournament / Hudson Hospital Foundation
- American Cancer Society / Hudson Relay for Life, Silver Sponsor
- Bridge for Youth Annual Bowlathon
- Family Means (Power of the Purse)
- Free Clinic of Pierce & St. Croix Counties
- Goliath Challenge 5k / Feed My Starving Children
- Hudson Hot Air Affair
- Hudson Senior Party (SAFE)
- Northern Star Council (Boy Scouts)
- Operation Help
- Phipp’s Center for the Arts
- Riverfront Soccer Tournament
- Rotary Club
- St. Croix County Sherriff’s Stop Drugs
- St. Patrick’s School
- YMCA Camp St. Croix
- Y Partners
About Hudson Physicians
Hudson Physicians is an independent private practice located next to the Hudson Hospital. We are a primary care provider with specialties in family medicine, women’s health, pediatrics, sports medicine, nutrition counseling, occupational medicine, internal medicine, geriatrics and general surgery. We’ve been rated the lowest-cost healthcare provider in the Twin Cities metro area by Minnesota Health Scores (2014).