Working through it together
We’re here to help you navigate your health care journey. Managing a health condition can seem complicated and overwhelming. Our care coordinators are on your side to help you understand and easily navigate your choices at no additional cost.
How can a care coordinator help?
A care coordinator specializes in helping you and your family manage a chronic disease by keeping in close contact with your health care team. They provide education and help you and your provider recognize when a change in treatment may be necessary for good health and well-being.
What will my care coordinator do?
- Review your health history with your provider to ensure you receive the services, treatments and care you need
- Facilitate communication between you, your family and your health care team
- Help you understand and work with insurers and other payers on billing questions
- Assist with concerns or challenges you or your family may face
- Research resources such as nursing facilities and adult or home care
To speak with a Hudson Physicians Care Coordinator, please call us at 715-531-6896.
Together, we can work through any needs or concerns you may have on your path to health and wellness.