At Hudson Physicians, it’s our goal to deliver a better way to be treated. And that starts with an exceptional team of providers. We’re looking for people who care, love what they do and know how to treat patients like people. We can’t wait to meet you.
To apply for other non-physician opportunities at Hudson Physicians, please visit our online jobs portal to apply.
A well-established primary care group is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join a group of more than 40 providers in a full-service network of independently operating physicians.
- Practice conveniently located adjacent to Hudson Hospital for efficient patient management.
- Opportunity driven by population growth and expanding patient base.
- Practice complimented by a dedicated network of clinical specialties.
Hudson Physicians is a full-service network of primary care specialties and regional specialty care. Physician-owned and independent, this dynamic medical group of more than 35 providers can be more agile and flexible in providing care. Progressive but grounded, Hudson Physicians has access to the latest technology and amenities, but also strives to build real relationships with staff, patients, and community.
- Hudson Hospital provides a unique setting featuring 25 private rooms with private baths, garden views, and
- Visual arts and thoughtful architecture create an atmosphere focused on healing, and is regionally recognized
for its design and décor.
- ED fully staffed by board certified emergency medicine physicians.
Hudson Physicians operates on the belief of supporting our partners and staff not only with the tools and collaboration needed to succeed, but also by compensating them fairly.
Highly-competitive salary; negotiable based on experience.
Incentive bonuses based on wRVU production potential.
- 100% of family health and malpractice insurance covered by the physician group.
- Retirement/401(k) and pension available after one year and 1000 hours of service.
- CME budget provided.
Hudson is a tight-knit and rapidly growing community in Western Wisconsin. Just miles from the metropolitan city center of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Hudson is a hub for St. Croix County, the fastest growing county in the state, with an approximate population of 85,000. With steady growth, historic charm, thriving education, recreation and economic centers, Hudson is a wonderful community to serve. Hudson Physicians is a dedicated member of this community.
- Primary service area of over 30,000 residents.
- Hudson’s median age is 37 with a strong employment base and highly-skilled workforce.
- With five elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school, Hudson students consistently score
higher on the ACT than the state and national averages.
- Hudson has a solid and growing employment base with manufacturing and wholesale/retail leading the boom.
For more information please contact:
Ernie Wallin, Administrator
Michelle Sell, Director of Employee Services
Hudson Physicians, S.C.
403 Stageline Road
Hudson, WI 54016
Hudson Physicians, an independent primary care clinic, is seeking a highly dedicated Internal Medicine Physician to join a practice consisting of Family Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, and OB/GYN.
Our health center is designed with the latest technology and amenities to support whole health and healing for patients and their families.
- Multi-level primary care group seeking MD or DO
- Opportunity is driven by population growth and expanding patient base
- Practice complimented by a dedicated network of clinical specialties
- Employment arrangement with a highly competitive salary; possible incentive bonus
About the Community
Just minutes outside of the Twin Cities and located along the scenic St. Croix River, the Hudson area has long been considered the western gateway to Wisconsin. According to the latest Census Bureau statistics Hudson is among the fastest growing regions in the state. Hudson offers an impressive combination of entertaining and employment opportunities.
- Downtown Hudson is home to charming and historic streets with unique and eclectic shops.
- The Phipps Center for the Arts offers year-round theater, art exhibitions, and educational programs.
- Area parks offer hiking, boating, beaches, and skiing.
- With a strong economy, Hudson has a solid employment base with manufacturing and wholesale/retail leading the growth.
- The Hudson School District is one of the most progressive in Wisconsin and rated highest in the state both in academics and sports.
- Hudson students consistently score higher than the state and national average on ACT scores.