Check your coverage
Providing you with a better way to be treated is our top priority. We accept a range of insurance and offer self-pay discounts for those who are uninsured.
Please bring your current insurance card and a photo ID to each visit. Co-payments are due at the time of service. Deductibles or uncovered charges will be your responsibility and may be requested at the time of service. If you have questions regarding your coverage, contact your insurance carrier directly.
We accept the following health insurance:
- Aetna Managed Care**
- Associates for Healthcare
- Blue Plus**
- Blue Cross Smart Value
- Health EOS/MultiPlan
- Medica Premier**
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield*
- PreferredOne Administrative Services (PCHP)**
- Pro America
- Railroad Medicare
- Select Benefit Administrators
- Select Care**
- UCare for Seniors
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- Valley Health Plan**
- Wisconsin Medical Assistance (EDS)
- WPS – PPO
* These health plans require you to name Hudson Physicians as your primary clinic.
** HMO health plans requiring an outbound referral from the primary physician. These health plans require you to name Hudson Physicians as your primary clinic.
NOTE: If your health insurance carrier is not listed, please refer to the member service phone number on the back of your insurance card and contact them to check your coverage with Hudson Physicians.
We accept fee assignment of Medicare claims; claims will be submitted directly to Medicare by our office. The portion of the fee not paid by Medicare will either be billed to the patient or filed to a secondary insurance.
Collection of insurance deductibles, co-payments and any other charges not covered by a patient’s insurance plan are due at the time of service. All accounts not collected at the time of service are due within 30 days from receipt of the billing statement, unless prior arrangements have been made with the business office. New patients to the clinic who live out-of-area, that are uninsured or carry a non-contracted insurance, will be asked to pay for their services at the time of their appointment. Hudson Physicians reserves the right to request payment at the time of service at the discretion of Business Office personnel.
Patients are responsible for payment of their account regardless of insurance coverage. Hudson Physicians does not accept responsibility for collecting on a disputed claim. Delayed payment by an insurance carrier is not a valid reason for delayed payment on an account. Hudson Physicians does accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Online bill pay is also available. Please contact Patient Account Services at 715-531-6810 for more information.
In order to make our services accessible to patients without health care coverage, Hudson Physicians offers a 20% discount for self-pay patients. A self-pay patient does not have public or private health insurance coverage and does not qualify if any of the following are a factor:
- Contracted coverage, non-contracted coverage, or any other kind of contract – for example, occupational health patients with high deductibles or high co-pays
- Patients with high deductibles or high co-pays
- Patients seeking care out of network or other than at their assigned clinic
- Newborn care with pending insurance information
- Any elective procedures such as Botox or absent patient consult
- Services required by the Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Association or Workers Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA)
- Personal Injury (PI)
- Patient is seen at Quick Care
New self-pay patients, when checking in for your appointment, will be asked to present a photo ID. You will also be asked to pay for your services in full at the time of your first visit. A billing statement will be sent to you at a later date reflecting your account balance including the 20% discount applied to the account. Self-pay patients are required to make regular payments and will forfeit the self-pay discount if you fail to make all required payments due under the payment plan.