At Hudson Physicians, our general surgeon specializes in minimally invasive techniques to make sure you get better faster. He treats conditions of the stomach, colon, liver, gallbladder, intestines and spleen. He also treats hernias, thyroid and parathyroid disease.
Dr. Singh regularly performs outpatient colonoscopy and upper endoscopy (EDG) at Hudson Hospital. He is here for you should you need him.
Our General Surgery care includes:
- Digestive Tract: Esophagus, stomach, small and large bowel and rectum
- Abdomen: Stomach diaphragm, biliary tract, liver, pancreas and spleen
- Skin and Underlying Tissues: All types of benign and malignant disease
- Endocrine System: Thyroid and parathyroid glands, pancreas and adrenal glands
- Pediatric Surgery: Surgical care for children and young adults
- Surgical Oncology: Surgical management of cancer and coordination of cancer care
- Vascular Surgery: Arteries and veins, including vascular access surgery for chemotherapy
- Musculoskeletal: Simple and complex hernia repair