We’re here to help make your simple health care needs more convenient. We offer Personal Lab Services with Direct Access Testing (DAT) for common medical tests.
Why use Personal Lab Services?
- Lower out-of-pocket expense if you are uninsured or have a high deductible.
- A provider’s order is not required.
- No appointment necessary.
- Assess your health status on a regular basis, regardless of insurance coverage.
What to expect:
- Test results will be mailed to you within five business days. We encourage you to share your results with your health care provider.
- A photo ID must be presented at time of service.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tests must be paid for at time of service by cash, credit or debit card. Insurance will not be billed.
Basic Metabolic Profile*BUN (blood urea nitrogen), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine, Glucose, Sodium, Potassium $20
Blood Type (ABO & RH)
Not for legal or forensic use $25
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, Platelet, Red Blood Cell Count, White Blood Cell Count $20
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)*
Albumin, Bilirubin, Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine, Glucose, Alkaline Phosphatase, Potassium, Protein, Sodium, ALT, AST, BUN $30
Direct LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol) $20
General Health Screen*
CBC, CMP, Lipid Panel, TSH $70
Hemoglobin A1C $15
Hepatitis B Surface Antibody-Immunity $35
Lipid Medication Monitor Panel*
Lipid Panel, ALT, AST $30
Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL-C $25
Microalbumin (Urine) $15
Mumps, Measles, Rubella $50
Pregnancy Test (Urine) $10
PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) $45
TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) $25
Varicella Antibody-Immunity (Chicken Pox) $35
*No food or drink 8 hours prior to testing. Water is allowed.
Here for you when you need us.
You don’t need an appointment, just come in and ask for direct access tests at the Hudson Physicians laboratory registration desk.
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 11:00 am
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 715-531-6800
For additional information, go to labtestsonline.org, your patient-centered resource for clinical lab testing.
You are responsible for contacting your health care provider, if necessary. This testing is not a substitute for the regular medical care of your health care provider.